In Feb this year I found out my horses had been eating contaminated food…which later turned out to be salinomysin and monensin.
What an ordeal it’s been… and a never ending story.
Tsamadhi’s horses were put on complete box rest, then the first heart scans were planned for end of April. Only 2 horses out of 39 were considered affected.
We were slowly allowed to put the horses back working…
Until end of May when the final tests were meant to take place.
A slight different reality then when only 10 horses passed…12 were written of ( too far damaged to ever be used again) and another 16 scheduled to be retested…
We went from final tests in May to yet another scan to be done in Sept…
Which never happened.
Despite asking the specialist which was contracted by the insurance company of the guilty party, if it was safe to vaccinate as it’s a live vaccine known to cause reactions in the horses.. as well as the time we always vaccinate.
I received info that it was fine.
To later on be told I should have told them If I was going to vaccinate.
I don’t think I have ever dealt with such craziness as this year…
Never the less, the horses reacted so badly to the vaccine ( a vaccine which they have received every year for the past 20 years or as long as they have lived…) and were placed on complete box rest again for 5 weeks.
And then the date was moved to Jan..
Which later was cancelled as they wanted to get rid of me and offer me a ridiculous settlement..
So here I am, with a dead line of Jan 11th before I go to the media and clear my name.
It’s more than one year since the horses ate the contaminated food..
And In my honest opinion,
There are only 2 horses which seem to be as prior to the contamination :/